3 Tips for Insomnia
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Or are you waking numerous times throughout the night and unable to go back to sleep? Learn 3 easy at-home tips on how to combat insomnia from Zen Tuan, L.Ac.
In the video above, Zen shares 3 tips to help with insomnia:
- Acupressure at HT 7 (Shen Men): It is useful for calming the mind. Zen recommends pressure or rubbing the point before bed. Lavender oil can be used as well.
- Acupressure at KD 3 and KD 1: Zen advises applying pressure to these areas for 1 minute each before going to sleep.
- Ingesting gentle, calming herbs before bedtime.
Acupuncture is a great way to help with insomnia because it de-regulates the sympathetic system, decreases inflammation in the body, and balances the hormones. Read more here.
Try Valerian Complex from Standard Process for Anxiety Relief…and use it as a Natural Sleep Aid! Click here to learn more and ORDER HERE.
Even better, we can even customize an herbal formula to address all your health concerns at once. Click the button below to get started!
Our healers have treated many patients dealing with Insomnia. Here is one of our patient’s testimonials!
Read more tips to combat insomnia here.
Learn more about Acupressure:
- Watch Zen Tuan, L.Ac. & Herbalist speak all about Acupressure 101
- Ramy Saleh, L. Ac. & Herbalist talks about Acupressure for Men’s Health & Acupressure Allergy Point Tip
- Read through our blog post: Acupressure Your Way To A Clearer Day