Do you know someone living with colon cancer? Acupuncture can help!
Living with colorectal cancer (CRC) can be difficult. Fortunately, acupuncture can support individuals living with CRC so that they can be more comfortable and more at ease.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy causes nausea/vomiting, intense cold, pain, weakness, etc. Luckily, acupuncture can help calm nausea, warm the body, ease the pain, and revitalize one’s energy.
2. Radiation: As radiation causes burns to the skin and mucous membranes, fatigue and traps heat inside the body, acupuncture helps the body use its internal fluids to cool and heal the burns, maximizes the body system to build, conserve and utilize energy, and releases excess heat trapped inside of the body. Click here to learn more information on how acupuncture can help alleviate the side effects of cancer treatment.
3. Sleep: With or without CRC, many people experience sleep disturbances. Acupuncture can help heal the body by promoting peaceful, restful and undisturbed sleep.
4. Digestion: Acupuncture combined with Chinese nutritional therapy can harmonize digestive functions.
5. Scars: Scar tissue that may have been disturbed from CRC needs proper healing. Acupuncture can be used to re-establish qi and support proper healing of the scar tissue.
6. Emotions: Whether it be anger, grief, or sadness, the emotions developed prior to diagnosis and following can upset the body’s systems. Acupuncture can support the smooth flow of all emotions in the body.
Click here to read a testimonial written by an individual who found cancer treatment relief using acupuncture.
Interested in learning more about acupuncture and cancer care? Click here.
Click here to learn more about colorectal cancer.