Dates of treatment:
1. Initial visit 8/17/2020. Felt immediate change in her sinus that lasted the rest of the day.
2. 8/19- felt better one day after.
3. 8/21- relief lasted until next treatment (3 days of relief)
4. 8/24 – patient reports sleeping better throughout the night due to less nasal congestion. Still has some sinus headaches
6. 8/31 -Southern California was experiencing severe fire conditions close to her house. Patient reports dry mouth and throat due to fire conditions.
7. 9/2 – Gave patient Antronex help with her acute reactions
8. 9/9 – Patient states overall neck and low back pain levels have subsided drastically and no longer bother her day to day.
9. 9/11 – Digestion has been much improved and more consistent. Patient initially states she runs towards constipation.