CUPPING THERAPY BENEFITS
Promoting Better Quality of Sleep
Boosting You Immunity
Cupping therapy benefits a lot of health ailments. In addition, is now becoming increasingly popular as a way to boost relaxation and improve sleep quality. A number of celebrities and athletes have started using cupping to help them with a number of health conditions. In addition, to help promote overall relaxation and natural wellness. The increased relaxation from cupping can be felt during the day and then lead to better sleep at night.
This method can also be used in conjunction with other forms of traditional Chinese medicine. Such as acupuncture, as part of a holistic wellness plan for better sleep quality and stress relief. Many patients report that cupping leads to an easier time winding down at night.
Cupping is one of the ancient forms of Chinese alternative medicine used to relieve pain. A practitioner places cups directly onto your skin. Either first heated or manually pumped in order to create negative pressure inside the cup. This creates suction that causes skin to rise.
It is commonly used as a form of deep tissue massage that promotes better overall circulation of blood. As well as relieves pain, and reduces inflammation. While it is most common for people to receive cupping therapy for pain relief. It is important to note that cupping may also increase your immune response and stimulate your lungs. It is known to be effective against lung related disorders. Such as: common cold, excessive phlegm congestion, nasal congestion, cough, asthma, etc.
Functions of Cupping
- Warms and promotes free flow of Qi/Blood
- Dispels Cold-Damp, treats Bi syndromes (arthritis)
- Helps lower back, shoulders, and legs pain.
- Treats gastrointestinal disorders
- Promotes immunity and helps with common cold, cough, asthma
- Removes poison from snake bites
- Help remove toxins from the body and stimulate the flow of fresh blood, lymph, and Qi to the affected area and throughout the body.
- It often works wonders for patients with the flu, colds, coughs, back and muscle pain, poor circulation, anxiety, red itchy skin conditions (though cups are not applied to inflamed areas), allergies, fevers, aches and myriad other pains.