Provide your body with the support it craves with this well-rounded Iron Supplement!
One of the most common nutrient-related conditions among infants, children, women and the elderly is iron deficiency. The amount of iron our body needs fluctuates throughout different times of our lives- such as starting and during menstruation, pregnancy, age and gender, etc. but long-term iron deficiency can lead to the risk of developing anemia.
Anemia is a condition where the blood doesn’t have enough healthy red blood cells- a balanced amount of iron is needed to deliver oxygen to red blood cells.
Common symptoms are: fatigue, pale skin, shortness of breath, dizziness, palpitations
In order for our body to utilize vitamins and minerals properly, they must be consumed in a balanced fashion. That is why Standard Process’s Ferrofood supplement works so wonderfully because inside this iron supplement are complementary nutrients that aid in the iron absorption!
” Ferrofood contains iron to support the body’s need for this mineral. – Standard Process
- Maintains healthy blood
- Promotes and supports normal blood production
- Supports cellular integrity
- Provides iron, which is essential for the synthesis of hemoglobin and helps deliver oxygen to red blood cells
- Supports enzyme actions in the body
- Contains vitamin C to help with iron absorption
- High in antioxidant vitamin C”
Make sure to always consult a doctor or your acupuncturist before adding supplements into your diet to ensure that you are taking the correct amounts of supplements and the correct type of supplements!
– You can learn more about FerroFood and how it could help you by clicking here or by talking to your acupuncturist at your next appointment.
– If you are a new patient, you can click here to reserve your initial consultation.
Click here to book an appointment with one of our talented licensed acupuncturists to consult them about your vitamins, minerals, and supplements and any nutritional concerns!