Are you struggling to reduce your sugar cravings? Try Gymnema!
If you have a sweet tooth, or just struggle to reduce your sugar cravings, this supplement might be helpful for you!
Gymnema leaf contains Gymnemic acid, which binds to the taste receptors on your tongue that perceive sweetness. As a result, it makes sweet things taste a lot less sweet. It is great for promoting healthy digestion and weight loss!
- Gymnema contains Gymnema leaf, which provides anti-sweetness activity by suppressing the ability to detect sweet tastes.
- Helps support the digestion of sugars and fats.
- Gymnema leaf has been traditionally used for centuries in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to reduce sweet cravings!
- Compounds extracted from Gymnema have been shown to reduce the absorption of sugar from the intestinal tract and boost insulin production, all of which could help lower blood sugar.
In the video below, acupuncturist Ramy goes over the importance of our digestive systems according to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Six health benefits of Gymnema:
- Reduces sweet cravings by making sweet foods less appealing.
- Helps lower blood sugar levels.
- Increases insulin production, therefore contributing to favorable insulin levels.
- Improves Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps reduce inflammation.
Ask your acupuncturist if Gymnema could benefit you! Click here to book an appointment today!