Provide your body with the microbe support your digestive tract craves and desires!
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Discomfort
In order to relieve these symptoms and to boost your GI Tract health, your healthcare practitioner may recommend supplementation probiotics. Recent research shows that probiotics are most effective in the digestive tract when ingested with prebiotics.
Prebiotics are beneficial food that probiotic bacteria need to survive and flourish in the body.
Healing with Zen Recommends:
Prescript Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic & Prebiotic is a supplement that contains 29 strains of beneficial microflora.
Prescript-Assist is a next-generation, clinically proven supplement that is superior to other probiotic supplements in five ways:
1. Formula: contains 29 different strains of beneficial microflora
2. Long shelf life: Safeguarded against heat, light, and pressure. Routine testing shows that this supplement retains 95% of its potency two years after the date of manufacture.
3. High Viability: The encasing structure protects the supplement from degradation from stomach acid, resulting in the prebiotic and probiotic reaching the targeted destination: your intestines.
4. Prebiotic Support: Contains leonardite, a prebiotic composition of humic and fulvic acids meaning that once the supplement has reached it the intestines, the prebiotics and probiotics already have a healthy food source
5. Clinically proven by science: Prescript-Assist has been peer-reviewed through a double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial, which also included a one-year follow-up study, verifying long-term efficiency.
To learn more about how supplements can help support many aspects of your health, talk to your acupuncturists!
Pick up a bottle of Prescript Assist Probiotics at your next acupuncture appointment!
Check out last month’s Product of the Month: Adrenal Complex
Click here to book an appointment with one of our talented licensed acupuncturists and herbalist to see if your quality of life could improve by adding a prebiotic and probiotic into your daily routine.