Turmeric Forte: Support Your Joints, Digestion, Liver & More
Turmeric is one of the most known and used spices in Asia. And, it is no surprise that this spice is one of the most powerful herbs on the planet.
In fact, Turmeric is known for its bright orange color and for being able to help with inflammation in the body. But, did you know that there are over 10,000 peer reviewed studies that prove its ability to do more?
Interesting Facts About Turmeric:
- A compound called “curcumin” is what causes the vibrant color.
- Curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also helps with attention and memory.
- Turmeric is a superfood, due to its great benefits!
- Last, but not least, it supports liver, digestion, and joint function.
As such, Turmeric taken during meals (on a regular basis) can be beneficial. But, Healing with Zen recommends Turmeric Forte from Standard Process. As Turmeric Forte will help you get the most benefits from this spice.
As a matter of fact, Turmeric Forte has a mix of supplements in its capsules in order to help your body absorb more of the nutrients.
Thus, this supplement is known as the “Triple Action Inflammatory Response” Supplement. Because, not does it help decrease inflammation in the body, it is also able to help support liver health. Plus, it is filled with antioxidants!
“MediHerb® Turmeric Forte:
- supports a healthy inflammation response
- used traditionally to maintain and support healthy joints
- provides antioxidant activity
- supports a healthy response to environmental stressors
- supports healthy liver function
- used traditionally to support healthy digestion* “
– Standard Process
Make sure to always consult a doctor or your acupuncturist before adding supplements into your diet. As this will ensure that you are taking the correct amounts and the correct type of supplements!